• whatsapp


APS Revanta Developers’s rates of commercial shops at Revanta Plaza just 1/5th as compared to the current rate of commercial shops at Dwarka. Floor wise rates are:

Revanta Plaza Payment PlanAvailable Lockable Sizes: 200, 300, 400, 600 sq. feet.


The payment plans of Revanta Group’s Revanta Plaza has always been the most optimistic for the buyers. There is no exception here. You have to pay only 25% of the amount in the 45 days of booking. The rest 75% will be taken care by the CLPs. This makes it very easy for new people who want to enter the big business with the least amount of money. The scope of Dwarka is already a proven one. Use the chance right now and obtain a shop in Delhi.

Current Commercial Shop/Showroom Rate/Price Trend in Dwarka

Revanta Plaza Revanta Plaza
Google Search results of
Revanta Plaza